THE RECEPTION PATH
THE RECEPTION PATH IS FOR YOU IF:
- You appear on the foreign register of a municipality in the Brussels-Capital Region for less than three years.
- You are over 18 years.
- Your residency permit is valid for over three months.
THE RECEPTION PATH WILL ALLOW YOU TO:
- Receive useful information for living in Belgium.
- Be more independent in your procedures.
- Participate in the social, cultural and economic life of Belgium.
- Obtain an official certificate that may help you in your projects: access to employment, application for Belgian nationality, etc.
- Learn French
The BAPA VIA works in partnership with a large network of Brussels associations and institutions.
In concrete terms, VIA offers you a free path, in two parts, in your own language
Part 1: WELCOME
- An individual interview in order to define your needs and expectations.
- A 10-hour information module on your rights and duties, during which questions concerning housing, health, employment, education, etc. will be considered.
- An assessment of your knowledge of Frenchin order to guide you to a suitable course.
Part 2: SUPPORT
- Personalised monitoring, comprising support in your administrative procedures and socio-professional guidance.
- French classes up to level A2 in the daytime or in the evening.
- A 50-hour citizenship training course: outings and interactive modules about the history of Belgium, its geography, its political system, its institutions, its economy, its culture, and more.